North Carolina Small Grain Growers Association strives to meet the needs of all our members with quality research projects located throughout the state. The Association funds research projects through NC State University and USDA/ARS at various field day sites across the state for farmers to visit and better manage their crop.
- 2019 Wheat Yield Contest Winners
- 2019 Yield Contest Summary of Entries
- 2019-20 Research Proposals – Amount Funded
- Scouting for Freeze Injury in Winter Wheat
- Dealing With DON in Wheat – Dr. Christina Cowger
The 2019 NC OVT Small Grain data is now available, and can be found on the NC OVT website here:
For more information and the latest in Small Grain Production practices be sure to visit NC State University’s Small Grain Website at: https://smallgrains.ces.ncsu.edu/